Thursday, June 21, 2012

Commercials in My Head?

Working for Walmart/Sams Club for as long as I have (18 years) something happens to you. I'm guessing this is the case in any job so as the years have passed I've looked for different ways to amuse myself...and sometimes I didn't even know I was doing it!

Here's a jingle for adult diapers:

The Assurance you have Depends on your Poise

Yeah. I know. Way too much free time on my hands but what else will my brain do while I work? Here's another one, this time using tampons.

To Stayfree you must Always be Carefree.


The jingle that my brain came up with all by itself (without my knowledge) was actually the inspiration for this blog entry goes as follows:

My baby has a Dri Bottom because he's sitting on a White Cloud that's Hugging the horizon and his mommy Luvs and Pampers him

I know it's kinda crazy but that's just how my brain works. It's really great most of the time. :-) I think so anyway!

No comments: